This page is dedicated to posts on Creation, Evolution, Intelligent Design, BioLogos [Thesistic Evolution] and topics of similar bent. I say bent, because a lot of folks get bent completely out of shape over this stuff. Most of their rebuttals are ad hominem and ad populum, but you gotta admire their faith.
- Why I Am A Creationist – Five positive reasons why I am a Creationist.
- Why I Am A Creationist 2 – A few more reasons.
- Why I Am A Creationist 3 – Debunking the social conditioning dodge
- Irreducible Meaning – Meaning versus Matierialistic Science & The problem of Infinite Regress
- Why Genesis Matters – Why Jesus’ words to Nicodemus make a literal [Creationist] take on Genesis matter all that more.
- The Creation Museum – A visit to the Answers in Genesis Creation Museum in Kentucky
- Creation Museum’s new Natural selection exhibit – Yes, Young Earth Creationists do observe natural selection and the Creation Museum’s new exhibit succinctly makes this point, noting where we disagree with evolutionists. Also, a look at why the bulldog is a Creationist hero!
- Sirius Knott : Thoughts on Expelled! – A Creationist review of Ben Stein’s Expelled! No Intelligence Allowed. This movie has lot to say about the validity of Intelligent Design as science and also how science demands Freedom of Inquiry, not Dogma.
- How Did We Get Here? The Creationist Argument from the Creation/Evolution Debate with Untheist – My opening argument from a debate aired on BlogTalkRadio. The premise was for an evolutionist and a Creationist to explain ‘How We Got Here’ from all of the available evidence.
- The Creation Wall: Could This be For YOUR Church? – An inspired way to generate discussion about Creation and Catastrophism in your church foyer.
- Creationism – Just Too Divisive? – Counting the cost
- Noah’s Ark: Beyond Flannelgraph – A look at the historical Ark as described in the Bible.
- On Paul Lalonde’s ‘The Earth Is Young, This I know, For the Bible Tells Me So'” – Would there still be Young Earth Creationism if the Bible didn’t specify a literal Calendar Week?
- Baraminology: Creationists Re-Examine the Horse Series
- The Everlasting Gospel: Christ the Creator
- Two Different Creation Accounts in Genesis 1 & 2? Or Two Complementary Accounts?
- Zeus? Jesus? The Flying Spaghetti Monster? Why the Biblical Creator is the Only Rational Possibility – A rebuttal against those who propose other gods.
- Is There Any Such Thing As A “Neutral” or “Unbiased” Position In the Creation/Evolution Debate? – Debunking the myth of the neutral position.
- God in the Petri Dish – An exploration of the obviousness of God in His Creation in light of the requirement that He must be approached by faith.
You might also want to read Creationism articles by Sirius Knott on the following pages:
- Compromise Creationism – Specific issues concerning Old Earth compromises to Creationism
- Creation Cryptids – Aliens, Unicorns, Bigfoot, the Mothman and other cryptids [and just plain weird stuff] from a Creationist POV.
- Darwin’s Dyke – Weaknesses of Darwin’s theory [and subsequent patch jobs]
- Rogue’s Gallery – Every superhero has one, even me. [By no means a complete list!]