This page contains rants, drivel and pure hubris. It also contains nuggets and even lodes of truth. By far, some of these are my favorite blogs:
- Writing a Blog: Here be Nits & Dragons – An introduction to Sirius Knott, of sorts. The first blog.
- Slaying the Kronosyphon – A short rant on “time sucks.”
- Obama Doesn’t Cave to Gay Rights Strong Arm Tactics – Kudos to President-elect Obama for his consistency in choosing Rev. Rick Warren to participate in the Inauguration, though neither agrees with the other completely, despite the whining of gay rights special interest groups.
- Palin Makes McCain More Palatable – An examination of Republican Vice Presidential hopeful Sarah Palin’s views.
- Defeating the Two-Party Hydra: The Republican and Democrat domination of America – I’m really sick of two parties running the show and excluding everyone else.
- Pro-Life Demonstration Goes Too Far – The methods matter!
- WV House Speaker Flunks Democracy – The saddest note to this story is that it eventually passed!
- The Texas FLDS Kids: A CPS Fishing Expedition? – Why this case infringes on our religious freedom and our parental rights.
- Greed, High Gas Prices & Impotent RepDems – Why the two-party system can’thelp you with the problem of rising gas prices. More on the Two-Party Hydra and the new RepDem oligarchy.
- New orleans Judge Refuses Interracial Marriage License – sad but true
- Demonizing Rev. Jerry Falwell – Notes on how eagerly the left media tore into a famous churchman at his death.
- Spider-Man 3 :: Review – I think I liked the movie, but I would’ve prefered something else.
- The Victimization of Mary Winkler – Notes on how the media makes a martyr out of an alleged murderess, especially if the [dead] man can’t speak for himself!
- Butchering Beowulf – Neil Gaiman owes everyone a big apology for this awful re-visualization of a classic.
- Wal-Mart’s End Cap Horror show – Another reason to hate Wal-Mart. Why Wal-Mart doesn’t care how they advertise so long as they make a buck.
- Nanomanagement: A Rant – Notes on the futility and wretchedness of corporate Darwinism.
- Hannah Montana & the Shortsighted Parents of Doom – Don’t count your chickens before they hatch! The trials of customer service with unreasonable customers in the ticketing business.
- Why I’m Boycotting the Home Depot, or the Anti-Religious Firing of Kevin Trevor – No, they never responded to my email, quite possibly because they just don’t care.
— Sirius Knott