We are given too little evidence to be certain, but too much to ignore.
– Blaise Pascal
This page is dedicated to blogs of an apologetical nature.
- The Crucifixion & the Issue of Blame – Why antiSemitism has no place in Christendom.
- Resurrection Apologetics- Why belief in Jesus’ historical existence, actual physical death and literal resurrection from the dead is reasonable given the evidence.
- Defending Christ’s Existence – How we can know He really existed
- Defending Christ’s Death – How we can know He really died
- Defending Christ’s Resurrection – How we can know He really rose again
- Is the Resurrection a Legendary or Mythical Element Added To the Real History of Christ?
- Hypocrisy as Apologetic – Deflating the “Church is full of hypocrites” excuse. With special attention to historical gross hypocrisy like the Crusades, Inquisitions, Forced Conversions, TBN and the like.
- A Critique of the Archko Library – Whoever invented this thing was a pretty poor liar. Here’s why.
- The Bible Stands – ’nuff said.
- Deceived by Angels: Mormonism and Islam – A brief comparison of Islam, Mormonism and Christianity.
- Antitheism and Apatheism: Beyond Atheism and Agnosticism – How the new atheism and agnosticism differ from their forbears.
- When You’re Right, You’re Right – Why arguments, opinions and popularity have no bearing on truth.
- Higher Ignorance – At least the name’s accurate – Why the newest wave of postmodernism still falls flat.
- The Star of Bethlehem – Cool link.
- Faith-based Sci-Fi As Exploratory Apologetic – Exploration of science fiction themes from a Biblicist perspective.
- God in the Petri Dish – An exploration of the obviousness of God in His Creation in light of the requirement that He must be approached by faith.
- Friggin Reason – Why reliance upon Reason Alone is Impossible and used as a Straw Man [as Faith versus Reason]
- Why the Only Rational Atheist is an Oxymoron- Deflating the Flying Spaghetti Monster tactic.
- Russell’s Invisible Flying Pink Spaghetti Unicorn Monster Teapot – More comments on the weaknesses of the Flying Spaghetti Monster tactic, including notes about variations like Russell’s Teapot and Invisible Pink Unicorns.
- Why the Need for Interpretation Does NOT Prove a Religion False – A rebuttal to the claims of a few atheist bloggers who decided the Bible could not be of divine origin or else it would not require interpretation.
- Reasonable Enough: Why Reason Does Not Compel Acceptance – A look at the faith requirement of any worldview and the limitations of reason.
- A Ready Defense: Does Morality Evolve? – Another look at how universal moral law confirms the truth of God’s revealed Word.
- Zeus? Jesus? The Flying Spaghetti Monster? Why the Biblical Creator is the Only Rational Possibility – A rebuttal against those who propose other gods.
- God & Stephen Hawing Dispute the Existence of Heaven. Guess WHO Wins?
- Casting Pearls, or When Argument Is Pointless- Christians are forbidden from engaging in pointless debate for mere argument’s sake in Matthew 7:6. The first part of this series identifies characteristics of the “dogs” referenced in this verse.
- Is There Any Such Thing As A “Neutral” or “Unbiased” Position In the Creation/Evolution Debate? - Debunking the myth of the neutral position.
- What Is the Gospel? What Must One Believe In Order To Be Saved?
- Does the Bible Teach A Flat Earth? – Why Biblical literalism has never been woodenly literal.
- Why Animals, Humanity and the Rest of Creation Suffers For Adam’s Sin
- Removing the Stones – What apologetics does in the process of salvation
– Sirius Knott